1. One of the ways to intrigue new customers/business, is by organizing various. A celebration offer or on-coming of a new season might sound like a good idea. In our current campaigns we have an average click rate of less than 0.4%. However when we sent a campaign with actionable i.e. in one of the cases when we sent a campaign with promocode/offering, we saw the clicks rising from 0.4% to upto 3%. So a contest/lucky draw canHelp increase clicks on the website and subscriptions for newsletter
Starting timer based campaigns for limited offers or deals might more than regular attract customers/business. Such communication helps in creating
This communication can be sent both in
Used more for low stock items/items on discount.
3.Social initiatives have been a recent trend lately. Has Ralali been into any such initiative or partnership with dealers dealing in the same? If yes, as a suggestion, we can have campaigns taking in certain social initiatives for example, Go Green which can target those suppliers or dealers who deal in eco-friendly products such as Building materials, Office accessories or Beauty and cosmetics. This will attract some nature lovers to the website as well, and works for a greater cause(Another way of Branding too)
4.Brand Affinity Campaigns :We can start campaigns, by targeting those customers who traverse through certain brands but do not convert. Those customers will be sent newsletters with the blogs and news as on Ralali.news to help increase conversions. Also Intent based campaigns lead to higher conversions.
5.We can also design campaigns based on weekly most popular brands/products, and subsequently add the Ralali.news page link alongside each brand. This will help customers keep updated with the latest trends and business in market, which in return will be used to attract customers to the website.
– Feedback/Review Ideas for E-commerce
– E-commerce marketing ideas for Travel And Tourism
– Ecommerce Marketing Ideas for Food Industry
– Marketing Ideas for Fashion Retail E-commerce
– Marketing Ideas for B2B ecommerce Marketplace